Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Josh-n-ya
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Infinite 12th
I love the new tech

not sure how long my 4.5T will last in 12th but it doesn't even get hot or even warm really. Speedo gets a tiny bit warm

Actually I hit someone parking on the straight pretty hard and body looks fine ...lol

And I used the same battery all night and no tape off at the end

Now my car is very far from dialed but just saying it is great to spend less money

Maybe boosted in the other thread is better according to many people that have posted. Initially logically you'd think Blinky would have better intentions but those who have a lot of recent experience say it is more costly to race blinky competitively I dunno but yea I like the new tech and these new inline cars are bitchen

Tires seem to be about the same as 7 years ago but maybe with bigger rims now I dunno

I hope my LRP Stock/Spec endures with the rest of the modern equipment
Kelly, I still think it was the corner marshalls Gaterade bottle you punted for a new world record down the back straight! That was not cool that he had set that bottle on the track, but it was funny as hell, sorry. I was going through the infield when that happend and I saw the bottle flying about 30 feet and I almost wrecked myself watching it. As per the race I think you will be right back into it in no time. I was having issues myself, broke s few things and not having enough time to fix it running three classes. Anyways see you next time! J