R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Intech BR5 Evo
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 09:42 AM
bobbyc1127
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well guys. FINALLY got to run my kit Sunday. I must say I have not really driven a buggy in almost 3 yrs. All I can say is this thing felt planted. I leaned on it hard handleing was great on the chassis, jumping the buggy flew like a dream. ALTHOUGH it was windy Sunday with minor corrections the buggy soaked up every jump like a champ. Then myself and fellow team mate Shawn Powers threw both our rigs down and was laying down laps. He was running his F-850 and I was using my S-852 and the Intech's were taking the abuse of the tumbles bad landings and the bumping we were putting them through. I must say that Russ has found us a great buggy to drive and a company that wants to listen to possibly make it if not the 1 but 1 of the best on the market.

Now my observations on driving...this thing likes power!!! I did notice the more power you gave it through the entire turn it seemed to like it. Of course it maybe my set-up. But I could cut in under Shawn and pull away from him. I am not tring to brag but I was actually pushing this buggy to see all I could put it through. And aside from a crack in the body it is all the damage I could inflect on the buggy. I am now in a delima now...Do I run my truggy at the Shoot out this weekend so I can help pit fellow team guys or do I through down and see if I can punt Hunter, Shawn and Eddie off the track? I will be posting up my set-up after I get done with the tear down and serviceing of my rig...Thanks Russ and Hunter for all the support you guys give us and I really look forward to swapping paint next year with my fellow INTECH team mates......