R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya F104 Pro!
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 08:35 AM
TryHard
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
For a while there, guys were messing with the angle of the upper arm by adding shims to the inside rear ballstuds or removing the spacers under the camber plate in the front to get some caster and camber changes that promote more steering but, is the rear locked in enough to warrant more aggressive steering?
Baby steps I guess.

RobK has posted lots of different front end variables on his http://rcf1blog.blogspot.com/2011/02...front-end.html

This link takes you into the middle of his blog, you can navigate from there and see/learn lots of cool stuff. In case you haven't been there yet, that is.
Thanks Cuda.
Actually been aware of Rob's site for a while, even running his front end setup on my X1.. Works well, as I can full goop the tyres and go from their
It's actually where I picked up on the rear shock angle change,as I've seen him mention it in a few posts. Biggest problem is I can't get to it when not at work (bloody china firewall is doing my goat this evening!!), hence asking away.
But thanks for all the answers, off to the track tomorrow, so will give them a try along with a few other things (moving the steering sevo forward).

Cheers
Ed