R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Bob Stormer "Radio Control History" project. Needs you!
Old 11-07-2011, 04:16 PM
V12
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well thatīs a very interesting project!
Just found this thread and already saved it to my favourites. I have read a lot of your postings here and at RC10Talk and always thought it would be interesting seeing your collection of cars.

Iīm racing since 1978 but Iīm not from the USA but always have followed the US racing scene at magazines and internet. I have seen Mike Reedy several times at large races in Europe and had a good contact with Big Jim so this really was hard when he passed away unexpected some years ago. I still have some stuff from him laying here.

Regarding pictures from the Predator if you donīt have any please contact me.

Iīm also a big fan of pancars as thatīs what I started with and still racing but collect them just since this year. So have just a fraction of yours but some I like a lot as the Deltas, the TRC Pro12, the first Hyperdrive H10 and as for small companies you mentiond a RaceCo 1/12th. And the AYK, the Mugen 1/12th .........

BTW pancars 1/10th 235mm are not dead. These are still raced at least in Germany and the Netherlands. Not indoors but outdoors where they belong.