R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hpi Pro 4
Thread: Hpi Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 08:20 PM
HuDy WiNnEr
Tech Apprentice

Default San Antonio

Originally posted by PUNISHER
Had my first race this past weekend with the Pro4 (also first time to race electric sedan) was great!! The first time putting it on the track was a bit twitchy becuz it had a ton of steering that I'm not use to becuz I'm a gas driver. After reducing my steering on radio and a little setting up the front end the car felt very good! I beat that Pit-racer guy so that made me very happy!!

One thing I found out about this car is tweak can be a problem like some of you all pointed out. Would a 3mm chassis and top deck help from tweaking the car after every run? Also would it be fine to run a 3mm chassis with a 3mm top deck on asphalt?

I run the pro 4 down here in San Antonio and i think a 3 mm chassis would be to stiff for asphault racing. I had a shumacher mission before with a 3mm warpspeed chassis on it and it worked fine on asphault, but it did take a while to find a hooked up set up for it. So if you are really worried about tweak get a 3mm chassis. You will just have to sit down and find a whole new set-up
-Ryan