R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I heard CEN Racing is out of business!
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 05:27 AM
pronitroracer1
Tech Rookie

Default Cen Racing Out of Business

Here is my latest information I came up with on CEN racing, I contacted the better business bureau of Los Angeles, California about Cen Racing.They informed me that there were many complaints about the business.This information verified the complaints that are on the BBB internet site.After telling the customer service of the many problems and not answering phone calls or emails, she did some research for me and informed that the Business was closed.
So I continued to do more research with the local authorities in Pomona, California.Contacted the City Licensing Dept they had informed me that CEN Racing never applied for a business or a occupation license,she also informed me the address 1146 East Holt,Pomona California address that CEN racing was using was a small group of offices and small storage buildings. She informed me the last known business at this location was a Print Shop/mail box facilities,Her gut feeling was CEN racing using this address as their business location. The phone number 909-868-9054 CEN was using actually belonged to Susana Guzman her address was 1179 E Pasadena Street,Pomona California. I checked yeaterday again yeasterday all phone numbers have been disconnected and of course all e-mails are not answered.I am a dealer from Kansas and I lost a very large order with them. One of my suppliers from Irvine California had informed me that Cen had been running a very shady operation for some time.