R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pro 10: 235mm Le Mans Prototype Pan Car Discussion
Old 10-21-2011, 07:34 PM
tallyrc
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LOW ET
i know i need the basics. once i get the car i will look it over and replace anything that needs it. i was looking for info on things like, do i need to upgrade the center shock and to which one? do i need to upgrade the rear pod side plates and to which ones? what about the top plate of the rear pod, does it need upgraded or will that style of damper be ok? from what i've read in this thread, pink fronts and purple rears will be a good starting point for tires on asphalt? what spring setup should be a good starting point on the car?
The opposite. Purple fronts, pink rears. Depending on motor and battery configuration will dictate a lot of your setup... I run a very simla car. Prc Max 10 (basically a rc10 l3 if they made it) 30 wt in the center damper pod level. I had to add lead ballast to my car as lip is sooo much lighter than the nmh the car was designed for. Get it sorted out and lets go from there.. oh yea silver spring for starters.