R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 10-17-2011, 02:33 PM
cherry2blost
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Firstly, apologies for my absence and the slightly less than perfect shipment in the last month, it has been a horrible month with two major operations and a possible third when I see my neuro surgeon on Wednesday for a spinal injury. Normal service is resumed, in fact please call for a chat as is quite lonely being laid up with this stuff

Originally Posted by Vrooom
Where to send the ESC for repair / replacement etc ? as my esc devloped a fault... im in UK..
Give me a call 07900 363649 will walk you through the repair process.

Originally Posted by DS Motorsport
I recently (22-09) ordered a 1S speedo from racersinexile.co.uk but I haven't received a single response from them.
I've sent them several emails and tried calling them several times but no response at all?.

Did anyone have the same experience recently or know what is up with that shop?.

I will try calling them again today but if I can't contact them today I will put in a paypal dispute, first time I ever have to do that.

Next time I will order in Hongkong like I always do, never had an issue with HK shops.
Sorry for the delays to some peoples shipments, I have been in and out of hospital, firstly with an operation to repair nerve damage on my hand due to falling on a photo frame and slicing 2 nerves and a tendon, at the same time I was diagnosed with a spinal injury (photo attached) and have been leaning on friends to help with shipments etc.

As for this particular shipment, having checked it out the buyer used the UK only option for a European order so the guy doing my shipping did not send it out until he could check up on it. We have two options mainly due to the fact that we ship free to the UK and NOT to European mainland (due to high costs involved) appears that the new telephone company we set up did not route the calls as required and for now we have reverted to our old number or of course you can get me on my mobile most times. As soon as we had a complaint we refunded immediately as stated above. As far as we can tell all orders are up to date however there are a couple of guys using the complaints on here to deny receipt, but as we use recorded delivery and can track that they have in fact been delivered we are not worrying too much about those ones.

Anyway, 930....................... am having fun with this one, is much smoother in delivery, deliver same way as 211 boost first then turbo, always remember to either take the delay off completely of set it to 0.1.

Settings so far very quick on 134.5 happily keeping up with some 10.5's..

DDRS 9
Boost 32
Turbo 32
Start RPM 2000
Slope 24
Delay 0
Acc 250
FDR 6.02
Temp about 80c

Very very good can't wait to try it with 13.5T

Oh and by the way any news on an issue Brian Eldridge has hit with putting 508 on 1s ESc, goes into reverse, then nothing. tried to reset software to 211 and ESC dead? any ideas before I start pulling it apart.