R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pro 10: 235mm Le Mans Prototype Pan Car Discussion
Old 10-15-2011, 05:48 PM
m@_c
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LOW ET
I've also seen that but can't see the product available on their website. Have also emailed asking for info but no reply yet. Not sure but it appears as though the hubs are all new 1-piece items as opposed to the crc which has the extenders. If anyone does know if the serpent kit is actually available please let me know. As with most of the pro 10 gear it can be a little difficult to track stuff down as it is all coming out of Germany/Europe and occasionally only available to European customers. Stormer hobbies in the states appears to stock some things though.

Regarding the 235mm 10sl it appears as though the only things that distinguish it from the 200mm version are a longer rear axle and extended hubs. No wide pod here either. The front end also has less in the way of track and width adjustment possibilities compared with the crc. That said I hear the 10sl diff is very good and I'd probably rate the general quality of corally cars higher than crc. Finding parts from Australia I expect to be the challenge.