R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent S411
Thread: Serpent S411
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Pattojnr
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Damit
And here I was thinking of ordering the 411, having owned previous Serpent cars (1/8 onroad) the quality used to be A1, but issues as mentioned by numerous posts by any other people, will wait and see what the Corally HMX, or the Xray 2012 holds. What a pity Serpent have dropped the ball in this area, so many cars have great handling, design but no quality or support, which is what Serpent had, if Serpent have lost their quality and quality control, well then they have nothing to offer me.
its so dissapointing that 2 or 3 negative things far outweigh the 100's of positives about this car. things also happen behind the scenes away from this forum, and you say that there is no support , then it has nothing to offer you.
as i see your from SA, all you would have to do is ask Antoni what happened in the first hour or so he posted that comment. now im no shop, i am a supported driver, and part of that, is i offer support. Antoni got all the help one could of offered at the time. support is there with the car, the quality is also there, if everyone hangs on every little negative detail, then just maybe it was a good way to give your opinion of a car you do not own, and probably not looking to even buy, just to put your own negative spin on it. every car has its drawbacks, and issues. its not related to just one manufacturer, many have issues, at least running changes are being made, and everyone is aware of the change , thanks to many team drivers coming on here to offer help.