R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Buggy Release for 2011/2012?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Herrsavage
Tech Champion

I disagree about that.. Maybe in some places, but it's still big here - and Europe generally.. Also seems to be the case Down Under, Canada, and other places..

If anything ALL classes are downsizing, because the number of classes itself is multiplying.. Losis new 1:5, especially if this gets people like Drake and co involved, could maybe impact things in this regard.. Losi HAS to earn more with the 8T than they will with the 5T(as cool as the 5T is.. There are just WAY more truggies out there than there ever will be 5T's...) And if the 5T takes off, and the class grows, then what? Maifield busts out with an RC5SC?.. (would be fun to watch though, I must admit..) Ha ha.. Just random speculation... Anyway, truggy is not dying.

Electric 1:10 SC, unless you're bored in winter, is so pathetic compared to 1:8 nitro it makes my head spin... I'll take up basket-weaving first, thanks.. At a recent local race, there was 1:8 buggy and truggy, then for the first time, 1:10 SC.. After the bug and trug quals, then there were these two little quiet toy looking things, plopping around, duking it out on the track.. People were looking over their shoulders, as if to check if this was some kind of joke or special kids' thing.. It was seriously, ludicrously lame.

Screw electric..

Last edited by Herrsavage; 10-04-2011 at 10:01 PM.