R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zipperfoot
OK give you a week...

You will be back in stock on "SOME GT ESC"? What if I were to buy one and had a problem? Would it take months to get a replacement? What is the reason for the short supply?

I want to give the benefit of the doubt SP, and try something I have not used before, but at what cost?
1. Give us more then a week now...we have to fulfill all of our dealers in USA first (like A-main, stormer...etc) before we can supply for online customer. So please check with big online shop or your local hobby shop FIRST before checking us online. Especially all the GT series ESC. They are on high demand....

2. All of our MOTOR and ESC has 30 and 90 days warranty...all of our warranty item will be shipped from USA...UNLESS they are out of stock. We replace only NEW warranty products. We don't really fix the broken item within the warranty period, we simply replaced the same item to our customer within a reasonable time. And of course, if you overheated your motor, plug the +/- at the wrong side for your ESC, those are not under the warranty terms and will not be covered.

Like I mentioned, we supply to our US dealer, our sponsored drivers, then we will have them available on our direct sale site. The quantity are very limited. And our motor and esc sells thru out the world...countries like Germany (3-500 orders), UK (3-500 orders) and Japan (2-400) demand the most of the GT ESC and motors....US, on the other hand, only demand stock ESC and motors...our inventory are usually "enough" to supply for dealers, drivers and other online customer. So once they are online...you should pick them up before they are all gone. And they are usually out of stock within week.