R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally HMX
Thread: Corally HMX
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 04:32 AM
#iZzy
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by PHI/BMI racer
The more practice you have the faster you will be... So Marc is just getting better and better... you can see this from his results over the past few years... He is a great driver. Also his set-up may have worked better on the Serpent compared to his 09 PHI prototype... He did not drive the HMX... Anyway where was serpent in the Worlds?? It's not the car it's the drivers... If you give current TC WC a Corally, Serpent, X-ray or any other brand he will be just as fast!!!
Corally is a great car with great support and quality!!!
You can trust me, you are 100% wrong

Marc is a personal friend of me and we compared together both cars, his Prototype and the Serpent on 2-3 Tracks and he was on EVERY Track faster with his new Ride. You can't say he just getting better and better - he drives for years now on the limit, hes an international top driver He shows what's possible, everytime.

Sure, you can give him a Tamiya, Yokomo or Xray and he will be fast too - but trust me, with corally, you have more problems :>

But you are right, the driver makes the difference - but anywhere is the limit and then the car makes the difference :P Look at Steven Weiß, he was with Xray TOP3 on the EC ... Now he drives often only in b-finals.

And why you are sure, he haven't drive the HMX? :/