R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 09-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Born2Run
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TryHard
Check the sensor boards carefully... run a knife blade between the contacts, as it's possible there's some solder flow if the motor gets hot, and this shorts out the sensor, dropping it into sensorless mode. If you've got a poor quality sensor, then this can be the problem...

HiH
Ed
Ed

I don't think is the sensor as i checked it on another motor and it works without any problem.And the motor does not switch in sensorless as i don't have any green LED flashing.If i release the triger for 20-30 sec or if i turn off the switch power and then turn it on the power returns again but only for a few secs until a second drop Looks like a cut off, like when the cutoff point is a little higher.Actually i have the cutoff point on 3.2v/cell and maybe this motor draws a lot of Amps expecially when run with the 211 stock.I haven't run it yet with the 205 and more conservative settings or in "blinky" mode to see if i have the same problem even with this program but i'll do it on the first occasion.But i have to tell you that on 0 end bell timing and 211stock, as long as it runs (a couple of minutes only ) is realy FASTTT.