R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*
Old 09-10-2011, 05:26 PM
jmackani
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mxnickj
I think as long as the forecast doesnt change it should be good up till then.

I got a few suggestions for track ideas if changes are made. I feel like there should be some more techincal type stuff instead of just turn jump turn jump. Something like the old staircase downhill section that used to be there... maybe some rollers or like a 6-pack that can be doubled or tripled through? What about some SX type stuff like a little whoop section to mix things up a little bit or like a step on-step off jump. Just some ideas goin through my head
Kevin keeps his track changes all in his own head. We just show up to help. I am pretty sure we are waiting for equipment because the roads were shutdown and to the best of my knowledge Kevin could not get to where he needed to pick it up. Everything you mentioned was pretty much in the last layout. The problem which normally occurs is the abuse some of that technical stuff does to the 1/10 equipment. So, I think Kevin has been trying to keep a good balance to not make things impossible for 1/10. We always need help with the changes, so not to sound harsh, but if you want changes then come with your shovel and gloves.

We raced last week in VA and they had the whoops and step on/off type jump and the whoops were cool, but the step on jump with an immediate turn after it was a killer.