R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Keven Hebert, TeamAssociated / Reedy / ApexRC
Old 08-30-2011, 05:17 PM
Infinite 12th
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RedBullFiXX
Look forward to seeing another 12th scale racer at TQ
Thank you Mr. Berger

A couple more questions if your up to it

1. I posted a question in the Associated RC12R5 thread at the end of it but can't link to it yet cause I'm new member. I'm assuming your running the associated lastest car so this question pertains to that post and the inline "conversion kit". This is course assuming that the Lipo chassis is only used now but has two possible configurations. Sideways and inline. Which do you use and how have you experienced the inline and what did you learn? It's looks bitchen the inline but you know how picky 12th is when you move stuff around just a little

2. Do you have pictures of your current car and possibly set up? I would love to see what you have going on

3. And what brand tires do you like there or even on asphalt. Do you switch between Jaco, PSE, TRC, and Yokomo or any info about the difference between them?

4. I also posted in the Yokomo R12 thread which I can't link too. Any comments there? I heard roar won't allow the moving lower front arm so I lost enthusiasm to get the Yokomo

p.s. I would also appreciate Keven Hebert opinion also on these inquiries if he has the time

Thank you again

Last edited by Infinite 12th; 08-30-2011 at 10:12 PM.