R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The new RC8.2 WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?
Old 08-30-2011, 08:15 AM
offroad dude
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CoryD
I've never broken or bent one. The only item I did break was a front bulkhead; I forgot to put a couple critical screws in as a result of a late night build The parts that actually do break on the MP9 are priced very competatively.

I do hope the 8.2 is good; I saw Richard Saxton's a few weeks ago and it looked descent. Should be a good car.
I'm 100% sure it will be a good car due to the time it took to come out and the time it took to develop it. However, don't get in the habbit at looking at pro's cars because it will always look good on the track. It's the driver 90% of the time and the 10% is the car. The only time I can remember when the rolls where reversed is when Tedo was with Odonnell for 8th scale. Man Tedo was struggling to make the top 6 at many of the races, then he signed with Kyosho and went on a tare with the MP9. That is the only example I can recall. So to my defense all the pros cars look good to us but they are the only ones who truly know if their car is up to the competition caliber.

Just my $0.02 guys

I say buy the car a be happy because it will always be something newer or so called better coming out anyway...lol