R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shepherd Velox V10
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:10 PM
G87z
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigtee
that's the only thing that i see that's different then the kit set up. would like to get the carbon fiber brace for the two speed, the 5th body post, the alloy side chassis brace and the front alloy mounts for front sway bar. where can i get them? also how does this car compare to the mtx4r? this is the car that i have now,thinking of getting the mtx5 as well. is there a wider front plastic bumper for the car or does one have to be modified to fit?
Yes the Carbon brace for the 2spd is nice as is the 5th body post. It also stiffens the car a little bit in the front by connecting the 2 bulk heads. There really is no need for the alloy chassis side stiffner. you can run the car with out it as a tuning option for slight flex. The wide front bumper is also a tuning option. when used with out any foam it adds a little high speed steering. I personally run the foam bumper. The car is far superior in design compared to the MTX4r. both cars are very good. As for the MTX5 I am sure it will be a great car. My suggestion is to stick with one car and learn it inside and out. all of the new cars are very very close and it comes down to the driver.