R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trinity and ReVtech Motors discussion
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 07:33 AM
EAMotorsports
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by arn671
I race mainly 17.5 blinky class and am torn between the 2S 28C "spec" batteries or the 2S 60C batteries. Still trying to wrap my head around the idea of the lower C rating being better for "spec" class racing? Any info would be appreciatted
I prefer the 60C batteries in spec classes due to the fact the IR is lower. On that same token I have not tried a 28C 2S pack in TC. Only a 28C 1S pack in 12th scale. For what ever reason the 28C 1S pack seems to be very close in cycle numbers and on track performance.

Originally Posted by Benzaah
I bit the bullet and got a 28c pack to try as another racer here has the 60c packs already to benchmark against. It arrived today from Nexux racing so very happy with their speedy service to Australia. I have tried the 60c revtech pack and preferred that over the LRP 6300 fat cobra pack. It will be interesting to see how they handle 17.5 boosted as we have medium grip at best here with mostly low grip and these packs are meant to be for that. I prefer a linear profile as well so Im hoping that they work a treat as for the price they will be unbeatable. Hurry up Saturday....
Please post your findings after you compare the two 2S packs please! I have not had a chance to try the 28C 2S packs yet.

Thanks!
EA