R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ARC Raceway....Temecula CA 2011
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 09:40 AM
-WHEELMAN-
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Originally Posted by ARC Raceway
We need more dirt in thee track itself to build tons of jumps. That is all I am saying, but ARC Raceway is Nothing like euro tracks and in & years ARC has pumped out like 15 factory sponsored drivers, we must be something American to accomplish that!
Thanks for being honest. Out of the local tracks ARC has had the chillest layouts now I know why. I dont remember them being like this when it re opened at Vail but could be my memory?? Your layouts are surely fun but could use some more air here and there. I am from Thunder Alley and know I cant compare the two. I understand they are two totally different tracks.

Originally Posted by Dusttt
Wait for it... wait for it you can here it if you listen. Its the waaambulance

waa waa waa waa waa waa

Geebus ARC is awesome if you dont like it stay home or call the waaambulance
No "waaambulance" just observation and trying to push a different style track which I noticed more people than I would prefer. That's it. I don't like it but don't dislike it. I couldn't get enough of the northern IE and OC gentlemen to come to the Sunday sizzle. I wanted to practice Saturday camp out with the elders and race Sunday but it's a no go. I'm sure it will be a fun day of racing on a good layout. Have fun and hopefully the "waaambulance" dosent need to show up!