R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 01:56 AM
008-Racer
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 008-Racer
Hi I am hoping I can get a few things clarified so that I can fully understand my GT2

I am currently running 323 and just want to get my head around the software

So please forgive me for being a dumb arse!

Boost Timing - Is the amount of timing applied once you hit your input Boost Start RPM?

Turbo Slope Rate - Is the rate at which the turbo timing is applied, the lower the number the softer the turbo will increase?

Turbo Timing - Is the amount of Turbo that will be applied once you have reached full throttle for the amount of time set in the Turbo delay setting?

Boost Start RPM - Is the point at which Boost Timing will start to apply?

Turbo Delay - Is the amount of time you have to hold full throttle for before any Turbo Timing is applied?

Boost Timing Acceleration - Is the rate at which Boost Timing will be applied up until the Turbo Timing starts to take effect?

A few questions that I would like answered please

1.) If I don't want to have any turbo do I run as much Boost Timing as required for the car to keep accelerating until the end of the straight?
2.) Do I adjust the Boost Timing Acceleration to change the rate of acceleration down the straight
3.) I am assuming the lower the number the faster the acceleration and the hotter the motor?
4.) If I set Turbo Timing to 0 will the Turbo Slope Rate & Turbo Delay be disabled?

Thanks in advance for any help

Can anyone help??