R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2002, 02:54 PM
darnold
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Busy, busy,busy. How is everyone? My car is back to full form and the Norrca Nat's are about 3wks away. I wonder what the track layout is going to be? They have posted them in the past but that was through Greg Amendola so I don't know if they will be doing that for this race or not.

Fatdoggy- small track for me= 55-65ft x 30- 40ft wide. Medium= 65- 80ft x 35-45ft wide and Large= 80+ft x 45+ft wide. So gearing a 9 turn on a small track in 12th for me is usually about the same as a big track oddly enough so that would be around 24/100 @ 1.85" rear tires.

Foams sorry to hear you won't be making the Norrca Nat's. They run their program pretty much like Roar and the Sedans are on FOAMS! You sure you don't want to change your mind now? hehehe If you come we could build at the track if you get it that late, I just re-built mine thanks to the help of Paul Lemiuex and it only took about 2.5hrs so I figure about 4hrs for total job. Just let me know but if you change your mind and want to come I think it would make up for the Roar Nat's for you and be a blast!

Petenis- Look forward to seeing you in a few weeks as I am entered via the phone. I should be there Thursday Afternoon.