R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hpi Pro 4
Thread: Hpi Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 06:57 PM
punkboy
Tech Champion

hey, ive run my pro 4 2 race days now, and when i 1st started with a 19t, it was okay...then it started to feel tweaked, still with 19t. checked the tweak, and it was a little off, so i corrected it, and the car felt a little bit better. i took the car home after day 1, and rebuilt it, making sure the chassis was straight, and i had no tweak. when i raced it again, it was all over the place only on left turns...so i checked the chassis, and tweak again...it was straight...the car was still horrible tho. i thought maybe it was a weight issue, so i added about 2 ounces of weight to the right side of the car. i think it helped a little bit, but the car is still horribly lose coming out of left turns.

I think what started the off balance of the car was a hit that i took in practice on day one. it was brutal enough to take a chunk out of the graphite on the battery braces. i am about to check for any bent parts, and maybe change the arms, but what i am wondering, is if anyone had any ideas on if it was the hit that i took, or if i should keep looking at the weight issue...

thanks for any, and all help