R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT8 Class--buggy-based on road electric!
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 12:26 AM
clayrace24
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Jspeed said
Last words to you few Warrior haters....
I could only hope your would keep your word, but no such luck. You are being an ARSE the way you are handling this.

"
How many of your beloved “replica” bodies would pass the ROAR bubble level test?"
I don't know, when they finally establish rules for the class, I'll have to see if my body passes. For now, who cares - looks like a real car, so I'm happy.

"For those of you that don’t seem to know much about real cars, it’s actually called a “SPOILER” not a wing.
Well people with respect for our hobby know that all REAL cars come in many sizes...I spend real money and real time working on my 1/8th GT, same as I do on my full size(1/1) FX35.

If you think your approach on RC Tech is going to help you sell more bodies with people who might be on the fence, then your marketing strategy sucks. Instead just accepting that alot of people who race GT aren't as fired up about the Warrior as you are, you belittle them, talk down to them , challenge their reasons for racing and their skill levels. I don't give a rat's a** how much effort and money you put into developing your body... if you act like a jerk to nice people here who are just telling you their opinion, then you'll lose me forever as a potential customer.

I told you earlier today I'd consider buying one of your bodies. Now, I'm not so sure. Good thing I don't need Impanema tires to be competetive around these parts.