R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Who makes a better set of skid plates for the 8t 2.0 than DE Racing?
Old 07-04-2011, 02:23 PM
abqNitro
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rider313
I have to agree with R/C Lidz entire post. I have Had great luck with DE skids amd think they are great. And let's see a rear pack of skids $7.99 for three, that's $2.66 a rear skid. That's a whole lot cheaper then a $90 chassis you would have to buy every season on that track.

As for your DE skids sucks comment. That's wrongly worded. They suck on your track. They do what they are intended and take the abuse and not the chassis. Your track happens to be so rough and sandpaper abuses the heck of of the plastic skids. So quit bickering and buy some alm rear skids and be done with it.

There is nothing wrong with DE skids you are just expecting to much from a simple peice of plastic.
Fine and dandy but its not just the rears! And the front DE's are still $7.95 EVERYTIME I RACE! I have a better idea, im going to buy T-Bone Racing skids and be done with it! That type of warranty shows me a lot of confidence on behalf of the company.. And you can bet that after my first race with them, which is next weekend, that I am going to post up some comparison pics of the two different brands! I have a feeling that the T-Bone Racing skids are going to deliver much more than excuses for me!