R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - need help with wind hobby 1/10th nitro buggy
Old 07-02-2011, 03:19 PM
kforcool
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by pickle311
Have you pulled the clutch apart to verify that's the problem? It will do the same thing if you idle is too high.
no i haven't pulled taken it apart i had figured that could of been another issue as it kinda sits on neutral at times and then it burst of may have to take it to hobby shop for them to check it out cause i know the needle valve on a video i saw said that the the most unscrew it is the slower the throttle and the closest it is to closed the fastest the throttle is this the same with the idle screw? i noticed before i changed it it had been quite a bit out than it seemed at the moment i have it on three full screw from closed position what would be recommend? probably wouldn't hurt getting a spare clutch shoe any way. if i cant figure it out Im just gonna get a hobby shop to look at it cause it dose seem a little soon to change the clutch shoe when i haven't really bashed it that much. it dose seem bit a little bit on the revving side at neutral when i start it up i kinda turn it of pretty quick to avoid engine damage.