R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 03:07 AM
ALF420
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Lightbulb Just my 2 cents

To fix the turn marshaling is very simple

1 Set up 1 -10 spots on the track for marshal with a # on a cone , dirt or were ever

2 what ever # you are on the list / heat sheet is your spot "you" don't pick were you want to marshal

3 If you don't see ( MR I'm better than you and I don't marshal ) beside your # on the track your docked your best lap or start them a lap down next race or just tell them there done for the day

It wont take very long for them to get with the program then

Another thing to these guys that want more more more what the F do you want for $15 the race fee should be $50 per day or more just do the math it takes a hell of a lot of $15 bucks to run a track and pay the bills so the next time you want this or that your $15 didn't buy a 5 gallon bucket of dirt do the math dirt is $100 a load or more JUST THINK SOME ARE CLUELESS ABOUT WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN A TRACK AND CHANGE TAKES $$$$$ AND IT EASY TO SPEND SOME ONE ELSE MONEY IF YOU WANT MAKE A DONATION AT THE SAME TIME YOU WANT YOUR CHANGE I'M SURE IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED..... Just my 2 cents sure it might make a few mad but any one knows me knows Alf tell it how he see it and can give a damn less what some may think & can care less if you like it or like me or not THE TRUTH HURTS but the truth is the truth appreciate & support the track you have today because it may not be here tomorrow