R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:34 AM
NeverATiteLine
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rceefreak
I sent Garland a pm about maybe starting an hour to an hour and a half earlier on sunday. Was wondering what other peoples thoughts were on this?
Originally Posted by Kash$
Great racing this past Sunday, Garlands is getting real competitive in all the 1/8 classes this season, there are alot of guys that can win at any time and it makes for a fun and very competitive day.. I personally love the long days for wrenching and tuning purposes only, however since there might only be five or so of us actually wrenching and tuning (Ebuggy classs) its not fair to ask everyone else to stay later.. If all you guys want to start at 10AM then I just got to get to track earlier. I would like to try and keep the 3 qualifiers and Double Amains for buggy if we can. It takes me 1hour and 50 minutes one way to get to Garlands to race on Sunday I would like to enjoy it as much as possiable . If the Truggy guys need to get home Garland due to there work schedule we should help them out and let them race first so they can get going and get some sleep. I think Eric and Billy gotta get up like wierd early hours..
Starting an hour earlier would mean I would have to get up at 5am to get packed and to the track in time. I'm not really into getting up that early to get to the track, I think once the rc-pro gets up and running and if we just take less time between rounds that we could cut off some time.

As far as truggys running first, if that would help them out then i say go for it. As long as it dosent cause an issue with marshals at the end of the day, cuz god knows I need them