R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 06-27-2011, 08:00 PM
venom54
Tech Addict

Default MIND SNAP!

Originally Posted by TryHard
Seriously... just stop.
Max RPM means zero, nothing, nowt, zip, naff all....
By the max RPM you have used up all your boost and turbo, so it doesn't gain anything at all in terms of being able to setup the speedo, as you can't tell where it will have ended giving the boost.
Ask any data engineer, a single value for max rpm will be next to useless, hell, I could get a false reading easily by picking the car off the ground after a run and revving it up... "oo, look ma, 70,000rpm!"

If you want an RPM log, you need it in respect to time, so you can plot the rpm correctly on a graph vs time. Then you actually can get the meaningful data too (i.e. RPM at slowest corner!). As Angelo has previously explained countless times, there is no room on the ESC memory to do this. So to take something off the current software to add the feature that adds nothing to performance, no thank you.

If you want to log RPM, buy a separate data logger like Cherry has, and run it that way. Now stop your jibber jabber, please.
Honestly i've been following the posts from IRGO for a while and my brain is about to explode. After all the replies from Angelo, TryHard, Cherry and others and still the stuff that gets posted by MR IRGO begs to be believed.
Replies have been given to set the records straight and still the same mind bending stuff comes up.

From all affected STOP NOW, ENOUGH is ENOUGH. What a waste of valuable time and effort. IRGO your posts have been answered ! Comprende !!!!!!

Ren