R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI's DB12R
Thread: BMI's DB12R
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 08:59 PM
dkrall
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by chris moore
These really dont tweak in the normal way. In fact the only times I've found tweak is when something is bent. But thay are sensitive to side-to-side balance, are you sure that your car is well balanced? If so then check that the motor plate is not bent, this can happen after some hard impacts and can induce some small tweak. Then check that the hocky stick pivots are not sticking, or anything binding on the center pivot. Last how old are the hockey sticks and what type; cf or fiberglass? As thay wear out the elastic rates can vary and feel like a tweak. If you have the fiberglass ones I'd recomend you get some cf replacement ones, thay were very efective in getting the car to center-up quicker at corner exit.

Hth
Chris
It wasn't great, but it was balanced. I bought it used so I'm not positive how old everything is, or how it was driven before. Everything seems to be in good shape though. We got it driving real smooth by the end of the day but it was pulling hard to the right out of corners. Do you think that could be just because the diff is rough?