R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT8 Class--buggy-based on road electric!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 06:51 PM
kcunamay
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by clayrace24
Thanks to the crew at Corona today. We had 14 drivers in the GT8 class - lot's of different models represented on the track. Jai showed that HB was no fluke, as he's got that Losi dialed in pretty well. Got to meet a lot of new folks today , most of which where cool and fun to run with. This class is really a blast to drive in - I hope it continues to grow.

Sorry to Steve N. for that tap, would have nice to see you chase after Jai and his cousin today in the main. Let's do it again in HB in two weeks.

Clay
Clay, great to see you again. Thanks for coming out and joining us. GT8 is indeed a whole lot of fun!

I got lucky today. With the group of talented racers present at the track, I knew the comp was gonna be great! You guys surely didn't disappoint. We had ofna, mugen, kyosho, tamiya, tekno, STRC-Traxxas, SNR and Losi all being represented. I'll proudly wear this king of GT8 shirt at our next venue. LOL

I'm really glad that this class is growing and (crossing fingers) will continue to do so. It's a blast to drive with all of you.

Thanks to all that came out. Great putting faces to names. I look forward to the next race. And a special thanks to the OC CIRCUIT crew. Thanks for providing the opportunity to spend a day racing with my kids on Father's day. First class.