R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen or Losi?
Thread: Mugen or Losi?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 05:34 PM
JAMMINKRAZY
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thenova70ss
+1 I went from Losi to Mugen just so i could Push the car more and it made me faster. The Mugen is an On power Car it turns better on Power the Losi is an Off Power car it turns better Off Power so by saying that its all in how you drive if you like Power driving in an out of corners then the Mugen is your car if you Like to drive Fast up to the Corners and then Roll in and out of the corners and back on the gas then the Losi is for you.

I ran losi for 2 years first with the 8ight and then when the 2.0 came out i had to have it and in 2 years i never broke 1 part on my losi and all i ever changed out was the Pins in the front drive shaft other then that it was a Great car just did not fit how i like to drive.

Now i have a had my Mugen for 1 year and have had to fix Nothing its built Great no parts replaced in a year and the buggy fits how i like to drive both are Great cars it all up to how you like to drive.
I would agree with that for the most part. The two prefer different driving styles. Pick the right one for you and you'll be golden. They are both very good cars. The losi is fast when driven a bit easier and the mugen is fast when pushed hard. Can't go wrong either way really.