R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - who stickin it out with o donnell?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 08:57 AM
madblu2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jon Moore
Haven't really been on RCTech much these days. But... Here I am.

You wrote me back in October 2010. I remember it well because I wrote you from my Hotel room while I was in Spokane racing the Mapston Memorial Race. I had just finished practice day and was beat, dirty and tired. Despite that, I replied to your PM. You then wrote in the public forum;

"Jon Moore, you made my choice for a first buggy a good one. I just finished the build. For a first-timer, it was an interesting task, but I learned alot. My next task is to break-in my two OS Speeds that I'm waiting on. Thanks again. Hopefully, my first practice session will be in a few weeks. Last question, does anyone have a setup available in PDF for a indoor clay surface?"

In October 2010, none of us knew any trouble was in the future for the O'Donnell car support. The team was strong and I was already planning for the season of 2011.

Then the rumors started and the legal issues began between O'Donnell and Hobbico.

You seemed to think I either knew this was coming or I could see into the future. You blamed ME for this, because you then wrote in the public forum;

"Jon, I fully appreciate you leading me down the path of a dead end. Nothing like spending a bunch of money on a product in which it's company is in the midst of turmoil. Thanks a bunch"

Wow. Thanks a lot. For some reason you decided to punch me below the belt for something I had no control over. I had been offering FREE support for the car since 2008. I bet you think I knew this was going to happen in 2008, huh? Idiot.

I have never cashed a check from either company. I've spent hours writing in the forum, answering PM's, answering emails and even time on the phone. To you, though, it was all a ploy and a scam. You dolt.

Well, this is the last time I'm writing to YOU!

You're a troll. In 3 months, you put 30 mins of runtime on your buggy (unless you were lying in your ad), in seven months you've posted 22 times. Most of which is meaningless junk.

I have NO doubt you checked where I lived before you posted your crap blaming me. You're a coward. You offer nothing to the hobby and nothing to the sport of racing. You have less than an hour piloting one of these cars and you've never even entered a race. You have no idea how hard sponsored drivers work or what it takes to represent a brand at the race track.

You spit and rant behind a keyboard and a monitor. You're pathetic and childish. Any future comments can be addressed to the nearest brick wall.

Piss off you little squirrel.
LOL +1 Well said