R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car
Old 06-13-2011, 08:55 PM
bkspeedo
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J Stark
Set up sheet attached. Sorry for the delay. Hanulec, I know you might have been joking with the RC fame post, that is so not that case at all. Please don't think that is where I'm coming from, it's actually completely the opposite.

A couple things to note*

Tamiya shocks with 3 hole piston. Solaris tires using Fx2 and 15 minute dry time. Cleaned with Simple Green before application of Fx2. LRP SXX V2 Throttle profile #3, Drag brake #5. Radio settings: Throttle EXP -17%, Brake EPA -82%. Regular weight LTC with wing mounted in back position. No alloy parts on car. Yokomo gear diff using Kyosho 1000 oil. Titamuim screws everywhere except for top deck.48 pitch gears.
How are you setting droop? Noticed 6 front and 5 rear, are you using drop blocks, if so where are you measuring on the arm? Or is this over ride height?

You did not mark the front diff section, I'm assuming you were using a Spool?

This is quit the different setup, I would never have thought about 324 front springs and such a high roll center. Did you feel this gave the car more steering or was a lower roll center just to much for the traction?

What chassis where you using?