R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2011 SCT Jamboree Dirt Hills Raceway Marion,OH
Old 06-12-2011, 06:33 PM
nitro0619
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RodneyB
I'll get with Don and make sure I'm clear on it, but I'm 95% sure he's following CRCRC stock class rules. That means the brushless system that comes in the SC10 RTR is considered mod, not stock. Only the brushed RTR motors or 17.5. I'll verify for ya.

No tire or parts restrictions other than normal SCT rules. BTW, normal SCT rules means SCT specific tires only. No 1/8 tires, and no cut or modified tires.

All classes are 2 cell Lipo only (or 6 cell NiMh if anyone is still using those). That includes 4x4, no 3 cell.

550 motors are allowed for 4x4 class.

Full fender (wheels covered by body) truck bodies only. Dams that come with stock truck bodies and used as intended are allowed, but not modified wings. Holes in the body are allowed, within reason.

Gonna be a great race with great competition and a ton of fun! Word from Don is that the track is 90% done and looking great.
yes looks like rodney covered all the basis of rules for the race here. pretty much same as last year and what is run at all the tracks here in ohio. the online signups count is at about 70 and really doesnt count all the local guys who will for sure be there. also lots of raffles to be givin away and also a sct kit truck will be givin away again this year thanks to Bob from Grandview Hobbies!!!! see everyone this saturday june 18th. track opens 8am