R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:31 AM
MUDVAYNE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jjfo80
Its ppl like you with the negative attitude towards things that ppl in the hobby listen to..... You can not expect everything to be completely perfect with every kit as they makes 1000's of them..... If you have been in the hobby for the time you say you have you would have cried on more than one occasion cause something didnt go your own way... I dont care who you are there is no need to call anyone any names and put them down..... The tc6 is the best kit I have built to date the only thing I had missing was thrust washers for the diffs so I didnt whine or bitch I just bought new thrust washers off of ebay and it was all done...

Enough said and I think u get the hint..... No matter how many posts you have on this site or what it says under your screen name on rctech you are just one other person just like anyone else period.....
Wow, do you feel more like man now? First of all, I didn't call anyone names, I said that the smart-ass attitude was a big help. Perhaps you should read the post again. As far as things not going my way, that's a part of life, on and off the track. Like I said in my post before, I don't expect the kit to be perfect, but I expect it to be right and the parts to be there. You say you were missing thrust washers, wow one part from the whole build. I have been missing parts from each bag if not every step of my build, and the parts don't work properly. I think I have a right to say something or "bitch" as you put it. After the way people have treated me on this thread, I think I will go to another manufacturer and leave this thread behind.

Last edited by MUDVAYNE; 06-11-2011 at 03:43 PM.