R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 10:52 PM
jjfo80
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Its ppl like you with the negative attitude towards things that ppl in the hobby listen to..... You can not expect everything to be completely perfect with every kit as they makes 1000's of them..... If you have been in the hobby for the time you say you have you would have cried on more than one occasion cause something didnt go your own way... I dont care who you are there is no need to call anyone any names and put them down..... The tc6 is the best kit I have built to date the only thing I had missing was thrust washers for the diffs so I didnt whine or bitch I just bought new thrust washers off of ebay and it was all done...

Enough said and I think u get the hint..... No matter how many posts you have on this site or what it says under your screen name on rctech you are just one other person just like anyone else period.....

Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
I have been involved in this hobby since 1989, and I have built a few models in my time. I don't expect everything to perfect, but I expect it to be right, especially when I spend over $400. At the very least it should have all the parts. But hey, thanks for your smartass attitude, its a great help!