R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - driving an old car need help picking a new 1
Old 06-10-2011, 06:57 PM
mattvictor
Tech Rookie

okay I didn't want to be a dork and say it ,but since team orange did ,I can admit that I was on the of the b team as well ,but it was for jammin, and j put me on it . since I took a 2 year hiatus and jammin left in that time , I cant be on the team unless I drive a hyper. no someone mentioned the pillow ball as the signature for mugen. remember they have had years of experience with it .I believe the hyperstar is the first from ofna. please if anyone read this who has a friend who drives a hyperstar , have them please tell me how it drives , keeping in mind that I have driven a jammin X1 basically since I started competitively racing . I am so stuck on that car ,that's when I look at any other car that doesn't have an aluminum front end top plate ,I figure well that's gonna break ,but I think there are a lot of new composites that are changing the industry .for example I saw an hb at RCX that has a complete plastic chassis ,just an aluminum mount for the engine ,and supposedly it's an awesome car . there is also a guy it my track racing a JQ that is super fast but breaks all the time . that is where I am wondering if the hyperstar differs after years of development and experience from cars coming from Ho bao.