R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc)
Old 05-27-2011, 03:35 PM
xtrememadness
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CristianTabush
So... Good track day yesterday. The production shims are awesome! Not once did they come loose. Suspension mounts stayed in place all night long, and not once did I have to re-tighten them. Typically, every 2-3 runs they will develop about 0.5-1.0 mm of slop. Not last night. As expected, only the rear mounts (at rear end and front end) really need them, if you want a more solid set-up 8 instead of 4 shims can be used.

We are also making good strides with the springs packaged up, seeing as this is a long weekend, remaining product from partially shipped orders, as well as international orders should all ship on Tuesday.

Some of you should be starting to receive your first items around these days. Make sure you drop by and give your impressions and ask any questions you may have.
thank you cristian! i just recieved my package of vertical mounts and pistons! just in time for racing tommorrow the springs are coming and i will order the shims when they are ready! thanx again