R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:11 PM
turb06le240
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by pirape
show me pictures of your truck!
This is an older pic, but my truck has everything, big bore proline shocks, strc steering {I custom installed with 8 ball bearings, all carbon fiber available, bump chassis, all aluminum available, elite rc motor mount, strc spurs, titanium shock mounts, avid ball bearings, titanium hinge pins {custom made}, ti turnbuckles {even the steering linkage} plus a ton of other stuff...
But them electronics are still in there, I love how it works with them, I use a 1015 servo {not in pic}, and I custom machined the top plate and esc mount out of carbon fiber stock...
Im almost done with my custom battery box, esc tray , all 3mm carbon fiber, the battery slips in from the side laying down at a slight angle... weighs 1/3 of the stock one, lowers weight and keeps battery out of danger...
I lightened my diffs too, they have aluminum crosses and I machined the gears so they are around 1/2 the weight... some aluminum screws some stainless.... Bad part is I spent around $1400 on this truck, and I did 2 of them {one has ae 4.1 shocks though, and Im going to be selling it on ebay at the end of this week...
PS in the back of the pick you can see my t4.1's quick realeases thats what I really enjoy racing, but there not nearly as fun to build..

Last edited by turb06le240; 05-25-2011 at 07:30 PM.