R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 05-24-2011, 03:27 PM
COBRARACING
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by xrayal
sorry mate, but you are ill informed. speed passion speedos are not the same price as hobbywing, nowhere near it.
as for the service/back up etc, thanks to this forum and much behind the scenes work, we now fully understand how the hw speedos work. thanks to those whom i shall not name (you know who you are) all the back up required is already here. right here right now. if your unsure about how to use your new speedo, why risk blowing it? there are many of us willing to help all racers out at, all levels. ive lost count of the amount of racers that have asked me to help them set up their speedo, not one has blown or cooked or gone wrong. follow the instructions given on this thread by cobra and cherry and you wont go wrong.

just a quick one as my rant is now over...............

a top a final 13.5 racer with countless wins to his name decided to try an extreme stock. didnt like it, said it shut down,was nowhere near as quick as his tekin blah blah blah- usual shit.i loaded 211 for him, spent a race meeting geting it right for him. his lap times convinced him to sell the tekin.

thank you cherry, thank you angelo

thankyou to all the racers that have helped us all get where we are today. look back 1 year ago................how good are WE going to be this time next year.have faith people. hobbywing has been, and is on the up.
The kind words are really appreciated but it's not only myself doing all the work it is team hobbywing which includes not only the official owners and stake holders but the customer itself .

I am not kidding i surf the net all the time and read many forums and from what i see from this forum there are so many passionate people who are learning everyday about hobbywing products and i have to say many that have put me in my place technically on many occasions we learn from eachother and that is what keeps me going as if we looked back 1 year ago there was no communication from hobbywing no tech support from hobbywing waiting periods of more than 6 months, the xerun series was nowhere not used for racing purposes in most parts of the world but look at it now and it wasn't michaels fault why this occured in the past as if you see the work load michael has you would go nuts and end up in a metal home seeking help.

It is all you guys the loyal customers that have gotten hobbywing to were it is today and that is a real threat in the r/c industry and not the HK stores or others for that matter .Your push for change has been taken on board and we started to listen we owe the success of the present and the success which will see a bright future to all of you no one else .

ONE WORLD ONE DREAM thats what hobbywing believes in .

Thank you to all of you really it means alot to us at hobbywing .

with the utmost respect to you and your families thank you .

Angelo