R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 05-24-2011, 04:30 AM
cherry2blost
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rbakker
To be fair,
Service is so America.
If we cann choose between 2 of the same products but 1 is double the price...?
But with the expensive 1 you get service..thats just cooked air people.
Why do you need service on a ESC..? Just wire it the right way, drive it and make the right adjustments. If its broke 99/100 its your own fault, just buy a new one.

Service is so funny.
Tell that to the 50 odd dead speedos I have sitting in my store room less than a quarter of which we actually sold, UK customers expect sterling customer service and repair, but don't want to pay for it. We have been replacing ESC's from various 'sellers' and no most people don't blame themselves, the most common 'fault' is THAT IT JUST STOPPED WORKING, when it had blatently been overtimed, too hot a motor or generally abused but no it just stopped working. So no people dont blame themselves and buy another they expect a replacement and they can be quite nasty about it too.

On another note, slightlty lighter I may say, all my exams and assignments are done I have returned from my trips abroad and am free to talk, Inventory is low due to stock sitting in Model shops on sale or return but this will change in the very near future as I am in the process of re mortgaging my house to sink into Hobbywing Product.
Anyone else willing to bet their home on the product?

Even lighter note.......

Very fast settings (Crap driver/setup) for Adur as follows
518STOCK
3000RPM
Boost Max
Turbo Max
Setting 15 -5 to -6
HW 13.5 T
Gearing around 6.545:1
Stoopid quick everywhere easy to setup easy to work out I love 518.

pm me for my cell number as the divert from landline has 'issues'.