R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pin Shop Hobbies Oakville,CT
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 11:15 AM
sst4nbr1
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pin Shop
I would seperate classes but I need more car count. We need atleast 5 per class to cover marshaling positions. Its like pulling teeth to get the guys that are supossed to marshal out there never mind getting vollunters. I really do apprieciate the guys that do vollunteer it just sucks its the same people all the time.
yes thanx to those who do put their time in to marshall,, heck i even do it with a bum knee!! the marshall rules are simple,, they are the same at all tracks,, after your race come back to the track to marshall,, if you are running back to back classes, it is the drivers responcibility to find a suitable marshall for him,, the same applies to someone with an injury,, a broken vehicle that you need to fix is no excuse for not marshalling, if you didnt run that round for some reason, you STILL need to marshall. Yes docking a lap does work to a certain point,, but the one that i thought was the best was when i was at a track that refused to start the next round until the drivers that were called for marshalling got out on the track,, they didnt even except the volunters!! also i suggest that you assign peoplefrom mixed classe to help with the sportsman that have to marshall,, they do their best but we all know what kind of attention span they have!
just my thoughts and hopefully a bit of insight