R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 03:26 AM
RCaddict0
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Well, Im currently running a MMP and Novak HV 7.5t (3000kv) on 3s geared 18/42. Things pretty darn fast, but I need to gear down a bit. It ran at 105 motor and 110 on the ESC. Im not shure about this gearing. It was chilly yesterday and I think that helped out on the ttemps a good bit. Ignore my above gearing questions. I thought the stock spur was 45t and the only Mod 1 gear that was locally available to me was 19. But I'll see the temps when ever it warms up and quits raining here. Sucks! Its been raining pretty much daily for a month now! I ordered another 15t pinion to change it back out if the temps get to high.
I also have to say that the Hyper is a really fun RC! Im mainly bashin right now. But I cant seem to leave the hyper inside. Things a blast! Handles like a buggy, but takes on the dirt like a truck! I need to ask.... I dont really have parts readily available to me. I like to have back up parts. Expescially with summer around the corner. I'll be out there every day beating my rigs. And parts I should stock up on?
And what weight shock oil and diff oil are you guys using. Like above Im knoticing my front wheels wont stay planted on the ground. I wanna fix this.