Thread: Hpi Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 01:45 PM
Turbo Joe
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally posted by Erik Shauver
Supply Chain:

I hate to revisit this issue again, but myself and Frank were simply illustrating the supply chain, where it works and where it sometimes doesn't. We tried to illustrate the possible scenarios, and then sugtgested if all else fails, then we simply haven't ordered enough. Now there are some vicious rumors about how the supply chain works/ doesn't... and I want to nip those in the bud. That said, for whatever reason, our office doesn't seem to be ordering enough of the "Consumable" items. I've been working on the people who do the ordering, so bear with us. However, I hope everyone understands we aren't ignoring it. I can do my best to try to get more parts orders in, but as with any company, the designers are not in charge of the buying, so my influence is limited there. I have definatly been letting people know that there aren't enough parts out there yet for our market.
Yeah, "vicious rumors"...LOL...they actually have the ring of truth though...and it makes more sense than an RC company that doesn't think people will break the arms on a touring car.

Glad to hear you guys finally owning up to dropping the ball, though.