R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Kitchen
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mcsquish
Kitchen, please either PM me some photos or post some! I really would rather be running a LOSI.
I'm @ work right now so I don't have much time to post all the pic's I want with a good description of what's been done...but here a few quick clicks...I'll post more later>>>---<<<Maybe I can sneak a few descriptions in

paint job by CR GRAPHICS...this the body I won from Jojo @ Blue Diamond Park...and Jojo said ...and I qoute..."this body's coming home with me" not ...the wheels and tires are premounted Sweep 45's

with the addition of the longer cb and the center diff moved forward, the electronics box and servo has to be chopped for clearance.

steering servo chop.

The shaft on the left was cut down from the original, the other was sleeved and then welded for more strength...so far the latter is the winner!

my first, we named him "piece of $h!+"...may he rest in pieces

The rear drive shaft is the Losi 8T front shaft...perfect length...the top of the center case has to be dremeled inside for the big gear to spin free and the brake cam from the front brake is now used in the rear, notice the "race bend" on the brake lever !

fits like a glove.

I'll give a better write up later with more pic's<<<

Last edited by Kitchen; 05-11-2011 at 07:34 PM.