R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hpi Pro 4
Thread: Hpi Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 07:59 PM
JusBox
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Turbo Joe
Amen. I had an ex-HPI/HB employee here the other night and he was telling me all about the overseas parts "issues". All kinds of drama and crooked stuff going on.

Mine's back in the box and it's gonna stay there until I find something halfway cool to trade it for... I just can't bring myself to get a TC-3...LOL

If anyone wants it, PM me with an offer, either money or interesting trades (preferred). I have one extra front arm and a couple rears, a spare CVD, a few sets of bevel gears, a complete front gearbox w/one-way(had to use Yokomo parts to assemble it.) and an extra ball diff(assembled with the wrong balls...). Oh yeah...HB bumper brace, extra shaft and a few other things I'm sure I forgot. It's not hacked up, but the main chassis has plenty of parking lot scrapes...no digital camera.

I'm a "metric" kinda guy and I need something that will take some abuse and have halfway decent parts availability. I live in SoCal, so I can get parts for pretty much anything locally, except for the Pro 4.
Well what's the scuttlebutt? Dish it out, what did he tell you?