R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 02:46 PM
WildBillMassey
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
you apparently feel no responsibility to attempt to minimize the negativity on these threads by your customers.
What some of you are failing to see is that you are blaming (ie....the comment "your camp") me for something someone else said ....why? Because someone is my customer? Are you asking me to tell my customers what they can and can't say on a forum?

I do not condone any negative remarks against any person or product, unless I have personally posted said remark. So please, leave me the hell out of it.

If I am going to be labeled a "camp" leader, than please do me a favor and take my website link out of your signatures. Shit, from the sound of it, lf you live in Texas, then I am the leader of your camp also, so please, move to another state. Is there a form I can fill out to not be camp leader anymore, PDF would be best.

When I posted earlier that "this thread hasn't changed, same old bullshit", that was meant for EVERYONE that was being negative, not just certain people. I did not mention any names or products. Yet, someone decided to take a jab at me personally about products I sell on my site, obviously they thought I was talking about them directly. WRONG!

I just kicked the damn record player over, go buy a new record.