R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rockfield Adventures in Cincinnati Ohio
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 07:51 PM
bigdaddyquale
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default stampeded?

Originally Posted by FLATLINE XTR
Hey guys, I came up there about a month ago and brought up my sons stampede. There were two guys mainly that were po'd that we were there with the stampede. Are people going to be upset if I bring it again? Or is there a class I can run it in?
I just don't have the money to get a short course truck to race and to have the truck that my son wanted.
Im not a basher on the track but I am definatly not a hardcore racer. I come to have fun and have a little friendly competition. That's all. Will it be pretty welcoming or are people going to pissed that we are there again? Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure we are going to have some fun with the system actually up and running now and some "real" races going on. Thanks fellas and look forward to tomorrow!
your truck is fine if you made some dudes mad thats their problem you paid your money to be their just like they did! don't worry about it have fun thats what these tracks are for, haven fun!some of the other guys on here can answer your questions about the race program. I know Cecil and alot of these other guys and they are all very friendly and helpful.go race have fun