R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RCDriver's RC Buggy & Truggy showoffs!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 09:14 AM
TSR6
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default RCDriver's RC Buggy & Truggy showoffs!

Howdy,

I need some Buggy & Truggy pictures for the upcoming RC Buggy & Truggy special issue from RCDriver! It's an easy way to get a subscription & have your vehicle shown off on the pages of the magazine! We REALLY want to see some race-ready vehicles!

If you follow everything below & have a cool ride - There is a VERY good chance you'll hit the pages of the magazine (or even one of the "special" issues!) If you take a picture from your 1.5mp cell phone camera with dirty undies in the background, only include your first name and the phrase "here is my ridez dawg" - theres a good chance you wont get any further than the [email protected] e-mail box.

Put the vehicle in it's surroundings! If it's a truck - find some dirt! If it's a touring car, find some pavement! You wouldn't expect to see a touring car climbing a rock pile, nor a Truggy sitting on a carpet floor.

Please fill out the information below. Personal information beyond name, city and
state that is printed in the magazine will only be used to send your free subscription. Please fill out as much vehicle information
as you can so we can better supply readers with info about your awesome ride.

PHOTOGRAPHY NOTE: The photo file size should
be 1MB or larger, an unedited photo straight off your camera typically works well. File sizes ending in “KB” may work if the size
is large enough; 700KB, 800KB, 900KB…

Here's the information I need along with a good picture:

PERSONAL INFO

Name:

Complete Address:

Phone Number:

VEHICLE INFO

Vehicle Manufacturer and Model Name:

Radio:

Speed Control (if applicable):

Motor or Engine:

Servos: